Hello! My name is Brianna and I’m a 16-year-old writer, reviewer, and reader. Welcome to Brianna’s Books and Randomness. I primarily review YA/Teen books, but I’m open to just about any type of book. I’m also an aspiring author working on various projects, none of which I’ve actually gotten past the editing process.
Some facts about me:
- I’m going into my junior year of high school
- I’m a huge Marvel fan, (Loki all the way)
- When I’m not reading or blogging, I enjoy tap dancing, playing with my dog, Gemma, scrolling through the endless Pinterest void, and working on my various writing projects
- I love “Dear Evan Hansen”
- My favorite authors are John Green, Marissa Meyer, Brandon Sanderson, Ruta Sepetys, and Jay Kristoff
- I enjoy listening to various types of music
I give all books that I read an honest review, including ARC copies. All reviews are of my own opinions. I will accept requests for reviews if they are of interest to me. If you are self-published and would like me to review your book, I would be glad to do so! I myself am a writer and we writers need to support each other. That said, please let me know of trigger warnings because certain topics can be sensitive for me to read. Physical or ebooks work fine as long as the ebooks are compatible with my reader.
I am open to hosting author interviews or blog tours, but I will not be hosting giveaways at this time. I will not accept a book if it is adult romance, children’s, or a heavy biography, (too graphic). Contact me by my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I might not accept all requests, but I will let you know regardless what my decision is. Please include title, genre, author’s name, and publisher, (or just self-published), for all requests. Thank you and email me with any other questions!
John Green, “Turtles All the Way Down”
I’m not crazy; my reality is just different than yours-Lewis Carrol, “Alice’s Many Adventures in Wonderland”