Hi everyone! Thank you to Virginia from The Sassy Library Fox for nominating me! I’m excited to answer your questions.
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion-”
Okoto Enigma, creator of the Mystery Blogger Award
The Rules are simple:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about you.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s
3 Things You Might Want To Know About Me:
1. I’ve been doing dance for the past 11 years. My favorite style is tap, but I’m also trained in ballet, jazz, and lyrical/contemporary.
2. I collect socks! I have a ton of socks, so I kind of consider myself collecting socks.
3. I’m a redhead. My mom, her two sisters, and I are all redheads. I should really get a picture up on my blog so you know what I look like.
1. What is your favorite dish?
I love food, but my favorite dish is probably chicken pot pie. I just ate it last night for dinner actually! Here is a recipe if you want to try it out!
2. A book that’s so good you would actually throw it at people.
Will I ever stop gushing about this book? No. I love The Lunar Chronicles so much! I don’t care if I know you or you’re a stranger. I will throw this book at you.
3. Your favorite song that gives you summer vibes?
I’m not sure about summer vibes, but my favorite song changes quite frequently. Right now my favorite songs are Circles by Post Malone and Sunday Best by Surfaces. Sunday Best has some summer vibes I guess.
4. What’s your favorite quote?
“I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours- Lewis Carol, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, (You might recognize this quote from the home page of my blog, near the bottom).
5. Your most anticipated book coming out this year?
Thanks again Virginia for this nomination and I hope you all enjoy doing it as well!
Don’t feel obligated to participate in the award if you don’t want to or have already been nominated.
* Do you have any pets?
* What is your favorite genre?
* Where is your favorite place to read?
* What was your favorite book as a kid?
*What is your favorite quote?
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day!